Finding and buying the ideal property can be a dream come true. There is something special about walking up to the front door on moving day, sliding in your key, and entering the foyer of your beautiful new home.
However, getting to that point can be a nightmare unless you have the right real estate agent working with you throughout the buying process. As your real estate agent, Ivica Jukica ensures that two important things will be done for you:
- Help you buy a home that matches your requirements.
- Make the process simple and easy.
How he works with clients
To begin, he takes the time to learn what you really want in a home. He will look at your needs and desires, and help you determine the price range within which you should shop. Then begin to show you properties that meet that criteria – including new listings the moment they come on the market.
As your agent, he always looks out for your best interests. For example, he will provide you with in-depth property details of each home you view, point out desirable features you may not notice and identify potential concerns you may have overlooked.
When you find a home you want, he will prepare and present the offer and negotiate skillfully on your behalf, so you get that property at the lowest price possible.
What to look for when viewing a property
Here are a few questions and ideas to consider when viewing homes to help make the process easier and more productive:
- Does the home have those features you must have? (number of bedrooms, closet space, kitchen size, etc.)
- Does the home have any of those features you’d like to have but would be willing to forgo? (large backyard deck, spacious family room, etc.)
- What is the general condition of the home? Are there signs that the owners have kept up with repairs and maintenance?
- Will the home need any major repairs, remodelling, or renovations? Is there anything, such as the furnace, that may need to be replaced soon?
- What do you like most about the home?
- Is there anything about the home you don’t like? Can that be changed with a remodelling or renovation now or in the future?
- Do you like where the home is situated in the neighbourhood?
- Does the neighbourhood have what you want? (For example, access to public transit, shopping, local parks, etc.)
When finding your dream home, your success hinges upon the expert advice and services provided by your real estate agent. Ivica Jukica, owner of Fasada, and also Sales Representative with Remax Realty, will work with you every step of the way, making sure your questions are answered and that the entire experience is a positive one.