NewStyle® Hybrid Shutters with the new SoftClose™ system allows for the louvers to close gently and automatically after reaching a predetermined angle.
Beautiful and functional, Hunter Douglas NewStyle® Hybrid Shutters now have the added convenience of SoftClose Louvers. Similar to a feature found in high-end cabinet doors and drawers, the new SoftClose proprietary design features a soft closing mechanism and Quick Align™ that eliminates the need for homeowners to sweep their hand up or down the louvers to achieve complete closure, providing ease of use and functionality by adjusting, aligning, and closing the shutters.
These shutters are both practical and beautiful, combining the natural style of genuine wood with the durability of advanced, man-made materials, and have a range of colours, design styles and configurations to suit any interior.
The UV protection keeps 99% of harmful rays away from furniture and artwork when the louvers are closed.
- Hybrid Material—NewStyle® shutters are made from a wood composite material co-extruded with a polypropylene coating for a quality product that’s built to last.
- Finetech® Finish—Proprietary Finetech low-luster finish replicates the warmth and character of solid wood on all Shutter colors.
- UltraGrain™—A grain-like finish mimics the beautiful look of genuine wood.
- Quality Construction—Truemill® dovetail construction is a master woodworking technique. This structurally sound method holds panels together by interlocking the components.
- Specialty Shapes—NewStyle shutters are available in a wide range of specialty shapes, including arches, angles, circles, Bay and Corner windows, Patio Doors, and more.
If you are looking for low maintenance & energy efficient window coverings, these shutters are available at Fasada in Oakville, are a great option and work well with just about any decor offering a clean, cohesive look throughout your home.
Our design experts are available to help you discover the perfect fit for your personal style.
Book A Private Consultation in your home or in the store.
In depth in-home or in-store design consultation gathers information on your project needs and wants, combined with recommendations of our product selections that will address your requirements.
We will complete all the necessary measurements and help select the right product style and colour so that we can provide you with a quotation.