Boost up the benefits of your Windows & Doors and take advantage of Oakville’s oldest window store’s biggest Window Sale in over 20 years!!
It’s February, the Groundhog has predicted an early Spring and March break is just around the corner.
Unfortunately homes in Oakville, Burlington, Milton and Hamilton are susceptible to burglary and theft due to things like:
- empty houses while on March break
- simply forgetting to lock your windows and doors
- early darkness which makes it harder to spot a potential intruder
So if you are thinking about updating your home with Fasada, here are some of the most secure options out there:
Casement windows are quite secure because they can only be opened via a hand-crank mechanism that is located in the interior side of the unit. Casement windows also feature multi-point lock systems which make them even more difficult to open.
Double Hung Windows
A classic appearance combined with a tough design, double hung windows glide vertically up and down. When closed windows are secured using the same locks found in sliding windows, keeping both parts secured so they can’t be forced open.
Most would-be thieves will try to pick a lock in order to open a door. Failing that, they’ll attempt to break the glass – which is easier said than done if you install fiberglass doors into your home.
- Extremely durable with high performing lock block systems
- Fiberglass doors can be fitted with shatter-resistant double or triple-pane glass
- There’s a layer of solid insulation between the glass panels, making the door thicker
- Fiberglass doors are designed to look like solid wood. Just by looking at them, intruders will be deterred and may look for another target.
Exterior French doors are elegant, but they are also tough. That’s thanks to the tempered (meaning they’ve been thermally and chemically strengthened) dual panes of glass built into them. You can also choose to add decorative wrought iron in between the panes for a touch of class and extra layer of security.
Finally French doors also feature:
- Aluminum construction for durability
- Polyurethane core for strength
- Wide stiles (the upright, outside panels on either side) for added toughness
Secure your home for the season – and beyond
Updating your Windows & Doors will give you a fresh look while boosting your curb appeal, safety and security of your family for years to come. And there’s no price you can put on that peace of mind.
Winter Window Sale
For the first time in over 20 years we have been given the biggest discount from our window manufacturer to offer our customers. 15% off your windows until March 6, 2020.
Initially we realize this may not sound like much compared to other inflated advertisements that don’t focus on the true price.
At Fasada we pride ourselves on offering a boutique shopping experience at better than box store pricing. So we mean it when we say, the biggest sale in over 20 years;)
To learn more, contact us with your questions or to book a Free In Home Consultation or Quote 905-827-3331 www.fasada.ca
Or better yet, stop by and say hi. We have been located on the corner of Bronte and Dundas in Oakville for 20 years. Browse our showroom for Windows, Doors, Blinds, Shutters, Drapery, Garage Doors and Healthy Home solutions.